Wednesday 24 January 2018

Rebranded and Welcome to my Blog

Hello followers, Am back, better and Re-branded. If you familiar with Patricia' Blog am sure you will know me for latest gist and gossip news, well no more. I have changed the theme of my blog and will be concentrating in the area of Event planning , Catering services, Event happenings, cooking, baking and Dj/Mc services. Will show you how to make some simple home made food and also tell you were to eat the best food in town e.g Restaurants / eateries. if you need Event planners, Catering services, Dj/Mc well this is the right place to be. Please do check us out and drop your comments.
If you are into catering service / Event planning or you have an event you want people to know about, send me your details @ Suzlik4u@yahoo.com and will publish for free. 
Thank you Jesus for a New year and a New beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment